Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Back 2 Cool!

Dear Parents:

I am looking forward to the upcoming 2017-18 academic year.  I am excited to begin working with your children to help them achieve their full potential not only as scholars, but by helping them become lifelong learners.
This year will be packed full of learning experiences and fun adventures that no  one will want to miss out on!
 I have very high expectations for the academic school year, and I am devoted to helping your child succeed! 
I believe that all students are unique and capable of learning.Your child will also begin to prepare for the New York State Exams in the areas of English Language Arts and Math.That means that your child must dedicate time to his/her schoolwork to be better prepared and to achieve great success in these subjects areas.    
I want your child to be happy and successful at PS. 08 and believe that as their parents, you play a key role. 

I encourage you to contact me if you have any questions or concerns throughout the year. You can send mean e-mail at  dcruz18@schools.nyc.gov a written note with your child, or call me at (212) 928-4364.

I am thrilled to be working with your child this year and I cannot wait to see all of the amazing achievements this year brings!

Warmly,

Ms. Cruz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment...

The real-life story of Ivan the gorilla