Monday, November 2, 2015

Election Day



Hey Parents!

Just wanted to remind you that Tuesday is Election Day and school is closed for students.  Teachers will be busy with professional development.

I am traveling to the East Side for a Professional Development called  Independent Reading in ReadyGen - Presented by Pam Allyn.  

Pam Allyn is an expert in the field of literacy, so I can't wait to hear her thoughts about independent reading being incorporated into our ReadyGen coursework.

Ok, enjoy your day off by studying your 2's and 4's multiplication facts and by reading your IR book.  Wish me luck, I have to take the A to the C to the M79 and then find my way through the UES.  FINGERS CROSSED!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment...

The real-life story of Ivan the gorilla