Saturday, November 14, 2015

How Mr. McDougall Spent His Saturday

I went to a Digital Photography Workshop at the Guggenheim Museum.  It was to bring notice to an amazing photographer named Pedro E. Guerrero, who was the official photographer for Frank Lloyd Wright (VERY FAMOUS ARCHITECT). He was just 22 when he met Mr. Wright, but his talent was obvious.

See students, on my day off, I went to SCHOOL to LEARN!  Learning never stops! #PedroPBS #GuggenheimMuseum #ProjectLuz

Our Instructor - Professional Photographer Sol
The Collage my partner and I created (my picture has the yellow leaves)
I learned how to adjust my camera to make light images dance!
practicing with light and shadow
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Pedro Guerrero was the official photographer for Frank Lloyd Wright.  If you want to know more about him, or watch the American Masters Documentary about his life and career, go to this link.  Pedro E. Guerrero: A Photographer's Journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment...

The real-life story of Ivan the gorilla